Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  2. MCSJ: Print Personal Property Tax Bills In Alphabetical Order

We would like to be able to print our Personal Property Tax Bills in alphabetical order so that we would be able to put multiple property owner's bills together in one envelope as opposed to multiple envelopes. It would save both time and money for our company to have this option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. See total hours entered in the Budget Dist. tap

Our HWY personnel do lots of different jobs (.67 parks, 2.5 water, etc..), it would be great to see a total of those hours while entering them into each department via the Budget Distribution tab of payroll entry, then I'd know that they reached 40 hours.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Statement of Revenue and Expenditures vs. Budget with Prior Year Columns

Using MCSJ 2021.1 Version I have the following improvements regarding Finance>Statement of Revenue and Expenditures Report Type: Budgeted & Actual.
    1. Although I have my print set to print portrait, the report is printing in landscape. It does not appear that the user can change this orientation.

1. Although I chose to print the prior year data (using the dialog box titled "Prior Year Column Option") as YTD to Eoy for Prior Year the report still says "All Years as of: 7/31/2021" (the date I chose in the dialog box titled "As Of Date for YTD Totals"). It appears the numbers…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  5. Add WIPP option to Select Pymt Method on Billings/Coll Payment Cash Receipt Report

When requesting a Billings/Collections Payment Cash Receipts Report there should be a "WIPP" option under "Select Payment Method to Include". The structure of the B/C payment code system only allows one revenue account to be linked. WIPP payments come through a separate cash account. We have to manually adjust through a GJE to correct the auto posting. It would be helpful to have a report that clearly indicates for a particular date range what WIPP payments were made by payment code (which for us is by district of which we have 7)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We would like to have a highlighting feature on our form designer in IPS

There are certain areas of the form that we would like to be able to highlight to bring attention to specific requirements on our building permits and other forms in our IPS system

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like the ability/option to print bills, notices, ect. in alphabetical order.

I would like to be able to print my bills in alphabetical order. This way I am able to put multiple property owner's bills together in one envelope as opposed to maybe three or four or more. It would save time since right now I am pulling the ones I know so I can do this. The whole point is to save time and MONEY (postage-envelopes). This is a single person office and having all the "Paul Smith's" printed together would be a great help.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make commodity codes Active or Inactive

Have the ability to make any commodity code active or inactive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not eligible for Deposit Refunds button

It would be very helpful to have a button that can be checked when an account / customer is not eligible for the deposit refund. This would save then being pulled into the deposit refund eligibility report each month.
    Reasons for no refund would be no social security number on account.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it easier to apply checks to invoices and mutliple invoices

If you receive a check that is paying mutliple invoices - we should be able to just click on the invoice you wish to apply - you shouldn't have to open each invoice - as of now, the check automatically applies to the older checks. Have a drop down off all invoices .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to print out the information contained in the Address Book in IPS

Either within the Address Book or a separate reporting option have the ability to print out the information contained within the Address Book

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MICR Checks - Signature files on printer vs. local workstation

Currently signatures for laser check printing have to be a font in the Windows fonts folder on the local computer for any workstation that prints checks. It would provide better security if the signatures could be pulled from the MICR printer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ABILITY TO SORT IN PAYMENT CODE MAINTENANCE

When collecting payment through the payment batch or payment window, need the capability to sort in the payment code maintenance to find a code. Right now you have to scroll up and down looking for description you are looking for especially if you don't know exactly what you labeled it. THis is very time consuming. Would be nice if the grid could be sorted alpha and by fund or would search on any word in the description to find your code quicker.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Requisition Approval App

Right now you can use the requisition approval app to first, second and third approve a requisition using your cell phone. However, if you are third approving a requisition you do not have the ability to also run the build po from requisition. If you are not close to a laptop you are still doomed and just because it is third approved it will not generate a po until you run that separate report. It makes it very hard when you and another staff member are the only 3rd approvers and you are off and not close to a laptop…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Revenue,Expense and GL Accounts

Would like the option when looking for an expense, revenue or GL account to be able to sort by any word in the description. Now it only sorts on the first word of the description. It is very hard to find an account if you don't know your description. You have to sort by a section of accounts and look through all of them till you find your account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Statement of Rev & Expd Report- Modify Column Heading from “Prior Yr Budget” to “Prior Yr Expd.”

On the Statement of Revenue & Expenditures Report, under the expenditure section, the third column from the left is currently titled, “Prior Yr Budget;” however, this column indicates prior year dollars spent—not what was budgeted, so the presentation of the information is deceiving. Would you please consider modifying this column heading to read, “Prior Yr Expd?”

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Accounts Payable - Checks - Re-Print Check Registers SORT

Accounts Payable - Checks - Re-Print Check Registers
    Date Range is displayed.
    Database Grid then comes up with options of which check run to reprint.
    Headers can be 'cliked on' to sort up or down and they show to sort in the grid....specifically looking at Check Run #
    Three (3) reports are generated.
    The reports are not sorted in the pdf generated and therefore will not print out in sort order
    Suggestion is to print WYSIWYG
    We use it for Board Reporting

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Lien Holder Contact Info to Redemption Worksheet

The Lien Redemption Worksheet has just Lien Holder Name/Address. Would like to see under the "Holder ID" the contact name, email and phone number. This way we do not have to look up the ID # each time for the contact information to notify when a lien has been redeemed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base