Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Group Inspectors in the Scheduled Inspections window.

It would be helpful if you could display inspection records by group in addition to the current all or an individual.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add transaction no, transaction type and note data to the scheduled inspections window

Add transaction no, transaction type and note fields to the scheduled inspections window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like the ability/option to print bills, notices, ect. in alphabetical order.

I would like to be able to print my bills in alphabetical order. This way I am able to put multiple property owner's bills together in one envelope as opposed to maybe three or four or more. It would save time since right now I am pulling the ones I know so I can do this. The whole point is to save time and MONEY (postage-envelopes). This is a single person office and having all the "Paul Smith's" printed together would be a great help.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Default encumbrance date/charge account based on Req/PO Prefix

When entering a PO or Requisition line item, the system should default the encumbrance date and charge account year to the prefix year specified on the PO or Req #.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  6. Option for License Type Listing to export to Excel

There seems to be a unnecessary information on the License Type Listing report (town seal position, etc.) Add option to print this to Excel so only information needed in a report could be formatted. OR provide option in the License Type Listing screen to not print positions of seal, signature position, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. System generated PDF attached when cutting checks

Each time a check is cut in the system, I would like for it to create a system generated PDF and attach it to either the vendor file or PO. This will make it easier during audit time to go back and pull copies of those checks and invoices, rather than manually pull the paper files.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Vendors - put W-9 date on the 10-99 tab

For A/P vendors, put the W-9 Date field on the 10-99 tab instead on the Page 2 tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Note Section to PR Check Adjustments

It would be really great to be able to add a short note in with PR check adjustments so the reason for the adjustment can be easily reviewed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Budget Entry/Processing/Worksheets by FUND

PLEASE add options for all budget preparation/entry/processing/worksheets to be accessed/run by FUND. Budgets are required to be balanced using revenues and expenditures by FUND...not by function or some other criteria. Cannot understand why this option is not available. Pretty standard stuff. Would be a tremendous time saver.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Parcel Search

Create ability to search for list of all parcels with a "Hold" on them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. All contact info from Parcel to ANY working module.

If the "Related Contacts" is prefilled in the "Parcel" main module, they should flow to the "Contacts" tab of any working module.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add animal license payments to WIPP

It would be nice if residents could pay their animal licensing fees online via WIPP the same way that taxes and utilities can be paid. Add a module that if the rabies needs to be renewed that it cannot be paid online, similar to tax sale properties.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Animal  ·  Admin →
  15. Link Properties together

We have a property that has multiple tax map numbers and addresses that i would like to link together. They are currently in our IPS system with 2 different street names. We would like them under 1 giant parcel without loosing data already entered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Report the meter reading code next to the usage on the Recent Activity tab

On the Recent Activity tab, it would be helpful to see the meter reading code on the same screen as the usage without having to run a separate detail report to find out if the billed consumption was based on an actual or estimated meter reading.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow me to duplicate journal entries like I can duplicate purchase orders

If I have a huge journal entry that needs to be reversed or repeated and it is not a recurring journal entry, please allow me to duplicate the journal entry. It should not be difficult to program this because we already have the ability to pull up a journal entry by reference number. I imagine that if we have a reference number, we should be able to duplicate the journal entry to use again. This would save the user some time. Please seriously consider this idea.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Limit the Posting Period by User

Users sometimes post entries inadvertently to prior periods. This creates difficulties reconciling the current period. It also changes the financial records of prior months. Much time is usually spent trying to find and correct the periods. We would therefore like to restrict prior period posting, once a period is closed. Only the Accounting Manager or the CFO should have the ability to post to a prior period. Any entries that need to be made to a prior period would have to get the approval of the Accounting Manager or CFO.
    Limiting posting to prior periods would provide proper control over…

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  19. Multiple Names on Dogs

It would be helpful to be able to enter more than one name in the dog owner module. We have several customers who own dogs jointly and want both names on the license. It is a chore to figure out how to do this using the current first, middle and last name of one owner.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)