Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print the hourly rate on the Payroll Register

The hourly rate does not print out on the payroll register. This causes issues with audits.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Incident Maintenance

Enable an employee's ability to enter information in the Incident Maintenance screen without giving full access to HR. This will allow lower level employees to record the incidents and not be able to see sensitive information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Deduction/Earning Codes

I want to be able to inactivate and activate deduction codes whenever I want to... like the Vendor IDs.... when I pull of a pick list of deduction and earning codes I dont want to see everyone that ever existed. Just the active ones. If I need to reactivate them I want to be able to do so.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add PTO accruals to pay stubs

Each pay period, employees accrue PTO (whether it be vacation or sick time), yet the employees cannot see the accrual rate on their pay stubs. I would like to see a column included on the paystubs to reflect how many hours were accrued during the pay period. This should be located next to the Hours Used/Remaining column.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add option to select Job Title ID with description to be added to Time Worked report

This is the report used for workman's comp annual audits. Currently have to run the report in excel and then manually enter the job titles in order to provide info required for auditor. The auditors use the job title as a cross reference to confirm that the workman's comp code is correct.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. NEW YORK STATE AND LOCAL RETIREMENT REPORT

NYSLRS year runs from April 1st through March 31st. We need to run a report for this period that shows DAYS WORKED, GROSS WAGES and various retirement contributions. This is an essential check to make certain our numbers prove with what NYSLRS has. To date, Edmunds does not have a solution for this report.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Password encryption on paystub emails

Edmunds should support a feature for password-encryption on accessing paystubs when e-mailing. This would add a level of security to our employees personal information such as their name, address and pay.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a Pick List Option for Workman's Comp Codes.

Please add a pick list set up option for workman's comp codes. You have a field for the code on the employee classification page where you can enter any number but it needs to be restricted to a pick list formulated from the State code numbers. Be nice for the description to show as well. This is needed for annual workman's comp insurance audits.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add ability to Customize the Types for Disciplinary Actions

Would like the option to add additional "types" for Employee Disciplinary Actions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expand Middle Name Field

Expand the middle name field so the full middle name can be added to the system. The name in the system needs to match the social security card information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NEW YORK STATE AND LOCAL RETIREMENT

NYSLRS (New York State and Local Retirement System) will eventually phase out the current retirement numbers and assign NEW NYSLRS ID numbers to all members. We require a field on the PENSIONS tab to reflect this number AND include it on the upload file.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Education Reporting

I need to be able to run a report by Name, Union, and degree level. Anyone know where we can do this? ugh!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pension Tab/Additional Life Insurance Amts - Allow for a Reduction due to the age of the employee

The Additional Life Insurance Amount on the Pension Tab only has 2 options, 15K and 7K. As an employee ages, the amount is reduced. [age 65 (65%), 70 (50%) and 75 (35%)]. It does not appear that the system has the ability to allow for this when it calculates the GTL. We either need more options in the levels of coverage as there are only 3 options in the GTL Rates Maintenance or the GTL calculation automatically should consider the employee's age when it pulls this field into the calculation and reduce the amount of coverage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Direct Deposit and Live Payroll Checks Void and Reissue

The direct deposit and live payroll checks should have 2 separate check numbers issued so that it would be easier to void a live payroll check. I have checks that are "Void after 60 days" and they need to be reissued. I have to void the live check as well as the direct deposit that the employee has already received. Having to go through the whole payroll process again is cumbersome when all that needs to be done is a reissuance of the check.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a void payroll check option that can be run independently...without having to go through payroll processing.

The include voids option running with payroll is great if you are voiding and replacing a payroll check but that is not always the case. We need an option to void a check that won't be replaced in a timely manner (not having to wait until the next payroll processing)..... Especially if it happens to fall on the last payroll of a calendar or fiscal year.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add hourly rate on Payroll Register Report

Add hourly rate on Payroll Register Report. This will enhance review of payroll to verify rates have not been modified during payroll processing.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow the system to calculate annual base salary by multiplying amount entered in annual hours ID by hourly rate.

Allowing the annual base pay to automatically calculate will save data entry time every time rates are adjusted and ensure that reports that include annual pay are correct.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Payroll Tax Information

At the conclusion of the payroll register detail report, information is contained reflecting the totals for Social Security (Employer + Employee amounts); Medicare (Employer + Employee amounts) and Federal Withholding Amounts; however, if you need to generate a Payroll Register History Report for a particular time period, no tax information is included in this report. For example, I generate the last three pages of the Payroll Register History Report for our bi-weekly payroll along with the G/L Balance Report to retain with my bi-weekly tax filings; however, I have to manually calculate the totals of FWT, Social Security and Medicare…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When voiding & replacing a paycheck, actually print the new physical check.

We have blank check stock for our payroll. Right now, as far as I know, I have no way of replacing a lost paycheck with the next available check other than by voiding that entire payroll for that check, reentering it and going through the whole process. Since their is an option to "void & replace", allow Edmunds to print the actual physical replacement check that goes with the new check # assigned, along with updating the employee records/register, check list, etc.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an error code to warn that there are entries on time sheets still in draft mode for all type (part time/seasonal, etc.) employees.

System currently warns if hours are entered on time sheet but not submitted for full time employees.... but not for other type employees such as part time or seasonal. Please update the warning to include all pay types. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base