Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Void and replace at the same time.

Under Void payroll check routine the radio button to void and replace is there but, it's not a functionable process ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add PTO accruals to pay stubs

Each pay period, employees accrue PTO (whether it be vacation or sick time), yet the employees cannot see the accrual rate on their pay stubs. I would like to see a column included on the paystubs to reflect how many hours were accrued during the pay period. This should be located next to the Hours Used/Remaining column.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. NEW YORK STATE AND LOCAL RETIREMENT

NYSLRS (New York State and Local Retirement System) will eventually phase out the current retirement numbers and assign NEW NYSLRS ID numbers to all members. We require a field on the PENSIONS tab to reflect this number AND include it on the upload file.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Retroactive Pay Time Entry Routine/Batch

For a future enhancement - it would great to have a separate time entry batch or routine for Retroactive Pay. This December we will be processing a full year of retro for all of our employees which includes earnings and deduction codes for retro earnings, retro OT, pensions retro and health benefits retro. Due to the amount that needs to be done, I will be breaking it down into several check batches and fitting it in between the weeks that I do not have to work on regular payroll.

t would be great to have a separate batch so I…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)