Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. next penalty date on lien redemption

please add the ability to include the date of the next penalty calculation on Lien Redemption worksheets. This will allow the recipient to know how much time they have to respond to the worksheet/amount due before the sheet becomes invalid and must be recalculated

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Exemption amount/quantity in detail tab

Currently in Detail tab, under Change transactions, you can see that an exemption was removed. The name is showed. Need to have the quantity or the amount of the exemption that was removed from account also. Cannot find said amount once it is deleted. (Not in billing register either) thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include Interest option on Custom Report for Real Estate Accounts to be added into the total balance due.

When running the Custom Report in Real Estate Accounts we need to be able to include the interest due on the accounts to get a true total delinquent balance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make "Customer Maintenance" searchable by address.

Currently, "Customer Maintenance" is only searchable by name. This works fine for when we need to see where someone lives.

However, if I need to see who lives at a certain address, I am unable to tell. This is very important for Per Capita (local) taxes, Rental Properties, Deed transfers, Code Enforcement, and even Police matters.

Currently, I can't answer "who lives at (not owns) 123 Main Street?" and that is not good.

Any help is much appreciated!

Jacob Milliron
    Treasurer, City of Jeannette (PA)

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to age Property Tax Aging Report by bill year not days

The only way I can get a proper aged trial balance for taxes is to pull each year into a seperate excel sheet then combine them all into one. Very time consuming to do on a regular basis.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base