Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show current total for what is owed on customer invoices

When we pull up a current invoice due the total due for current plus previous years does not match. We have to look up a customer to see what is actually due by year. It would be a great help if current year invoices also showed past-due invoices with the correct total.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Lien holder to be an option to be printed on the custom report

We would like lien holder to be an option to be printed on the custom report so we can sort by that field and send lien holders reports for all of the properties they have liens on.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tax Sale L/H Payment Batch

When posting tax sale payments by lien holder i.d., the batch should be able to give you a total per l/h, print a receipt, then continue with the 2nd l/h as a zero batch and give you the option of continuing the batch so you can do 1 deposit with 1 verification sheet with all the l/h payments applied.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. penalty calculation

The system should calculate penalties based on collection date. Once you put in the payment date it should add the appropriate penalty to the bill. That way I can enter payments into 2 periods without having to add penalties then delete them for other payments

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base