Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. meter reading detail should default to newest first order-ver 3.2

Version 3.2 has moved meter reset readings to the top of the Detailed Meter Report. It is critical that all readings including resets are in date order to allow a complete chronological understanding of what transpired with readings. If the option to view "newest first" is the default there will be one less option to remember to select.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Change the work order to appear on utility maintenance to red(when there is a current work order) to black when the wo is completed. Have th

Work Orders- When the work order is open have the "user message" stay in red. Once the work order is completed and processed have the "user message" change to black. Keep the black "user message" on the Utility Maintenance screen for easy reference.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Work Order Calendar

Ability to view work orders in a calendar format.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More editable parameters for billings, notices and emails

Would like to be able to create a list or report that pulls from the editable "User Code List" that would allow me to print notices based on this list, or an email merge list to send out from my email server. i.e. A notice that reminds all Customer Reads to send in their meter read, or in my case all customers that have broken meters (one of my items in my user code list) to call and set up an apt for meter repair. It would also help me create reports for my Water & Sewer maintenance workers.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a Date of Birth field for the Co-applicant on the Additional tab in the Utility Billing Customer Maintenance Screen

When we submit past due amounts to the collection agency, we need this information for the co-applicant as well as the applicant. With the MCSJ 3.0 upgrade, we have a separate section for co-applicant personal information, but the date of birth was not included.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Estimate Bills on Quarterly Average for 3 to 5 years

Add option to auto estimated billing that would allow you to estimate water bills based on a average by period and not average for the whole year. Our District bills quarterly and usage changes for our customers each quarter. Usage in the winter months is much less than usage in the summer months. A Three year average for the first quarter would produce the most accurate bill for our customers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Delinquent Report in delinquent amount sequence

Utility Delinquent Report should have an option to print in order of delinquency, from highest to lowest

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Utility Transaction Inquiry should show User ID/Batch ID like the Tax Transaction Inquiry does.

This would make it easier to find stubs for payments when the auditors ask for them. In larger towns when there are multiple cashiers and hundreds of transactions a day it would make it easier to narrow down what work we need to go through.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base