Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print out an envelope from Edmunds

We were wondering if we can print out an envelope from Edmunds? We know how to do a label list for multiple accounts, but can you print directly to an envelope for one account?
    Can an envelop format be added to the "select printer type" of the utility account label page?
    A current default on the "select printer type" is Avery 5160 labels. Can we add one to print out an envelope for one account? or multiple accounts?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Utility Billing  ·  Admin →
  2. Please see if we can add a link to the Customer ID window to the Utility Account Maintenance window

Please add a link from the Customer ID window to the Utility Account Maintenance window. This would be to link the customer ID of a business to the physical location of the business in the Utility accounts, so that we can distinguish businesses from non business accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PRINT BILL FROM THE BALANCE/WATER TAB

ABILITY TO PRINT A BILL FROM THE UTILITY ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE SAME AS THE TAX ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE. AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE TO GO TO THE GENERAL TAB TO DO SO.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Utility Billing  ·  Admin →
  4. Flag payments for Muncipal/Outside Liens in Utility Billing

There needs to be a way to flag payments on accounts that have municipal and outside liens. I know this works in the Tax Module, why can't it work in the Utility Billing module as well? It should alert the clerk taking the payment asking if they are sure they want to take this payment since it's in Lien. There is nothing that prevents us from accidentally taking a payment for a Municipal Lien which is prohibited since all payments must be made at the Tax office. At the very least the payment batch should have a warning before updating…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have a print duplicate bill (owner/bill to) option check box in utility account maintenance.

Would like to keep all accounts on the same cycle that prints both owner and bill to bills, however I would like a checkbox on the utility account maintenance to check off that will allow me to print both or just the tenant a bill so I don't have to put them on a separate cycle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. to print custom report with "only" option in account field

To be able to print a custom report with just a specific account field. i.e. to print a report of the only accounts that are "interest exempt" or to print all accounts that are in "bankruptcy". So I do not have to have a report with all accounts

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Custom Report that sorts reads by Sensus MXU Category

We would like to be able to print a custom report that sorts reads by Sensus MXU category in order to review that our radio reads have come in complete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. System generated deposit slip from Utility deposit batch

Edmunds generated Deposit slip-I would like the option to create a system generated deposit slip that would print in standard deposit slip dimensions. Porting the information from our open batch so we can review before updating the batch. It would print the total check amount, corresponding acct#/name, and show line totals and deposit total at the bottom. The ability to put our own Bank name , routing # and account #

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would like to be able to print a message from "User in System". I had to hand write a message that was sent to me. Helpful to print it.

Would be helpful to be able to print a message that is received or sent from the "User in System" I had to hand write the whole message. Helpful to be able to print instead of handwriting it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Editing or Deletion of Payments through Payment Window

Allow Editing or Deletion of Payments through Payment Window so user does not have to go to the payment batch, delete, and repost.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit description after batch has been updated.

Would like to be able to edit the description on an entry in a billing or adjustment batch after it has been updated. If a spelling error is discovered after the batch is updated, it would be more convenient to edit it, rather than delete the reference number and re-input.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When running utility refund routine allow the user to opt to not refund certain customers from the verify listing.

When running utility refund routine allow the user to opt to not refund certain customers from the verify listing.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow users to Apply or Transfer partial Deposit

From Account Maintenance, when Apply Deposit or Transfer Deposit option is selected, prompt the user to Apply/Transfer "Full Amount" or "Other Amount" where they can enter the value to apply/transfer.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to edit/delete the 'notes' screen when a form letter is generated

Currently, Edmunds indicates when a letter is sent in the notes section, but there is no way to edit or delete the letter that was created. There needs to be a way to do this in case of error.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User History

Would like the ability to see a user history in utility account maintenance, similar to caller ID or "recent places". With this feature you would be able to back track accounts you had recently searched for.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you click on the notes button, leave the edit button available

I would like to be able to click "Edit" after I already clicked on the notes section. Without having to go back to the previous screen, click edit & then click notes again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Temporary and permanent accounts status flags.

Would like to be able to mark inactive accounts as temporarily or permanently inactive. And they want to be able run a report every billing period to see just temporarily inactive accounts and review if they should still be inactive.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Billing Register

We would like the billing register to give totals per cycle. Also I would like the option to run the billing register by bill code. This would allow me to run 1 report instead of 10.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On the Summerized by Transaction screen, could the billing year and period it covers be added?

When sending a history for the cutomer the summerized transation is a more customer friendly report ,however it doesn't include the actual billing year or period the transactions cover. This would be of great help for the customer to see the periods it coveres.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base