Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  WIPP  ·  Admin →
  2. WIPP Portal information for projecting interest

. Most mortgage companies when they need to pay on multiple delinquent quarters need the interest breakout per quarter (especially if it is for two different years). I know you can project interest and it gives you a total which is great for making a payment, but I also think it would be very help if it would should the individual quarter’s projected interest also.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change the FIS payment confirmation page to say verification

We have had numerous complaints on our website to pay online that residents believe when the payment confirmation page pops up, that the payment is completed. They are not realizing that this is only to confirm their payment to finish the process. In changing the page from saying "Payment Confirmation" to "Payment Verification" I feel it would be clearer to our residents.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  WIPP  ·  Admin →
  4. Remember routing/checking account info for next payment

I've been receiving some requests that when using the online payment system that their routing/checking account information can be saved for the next time they are making a payment. This could be accomplished by creating a login name and password for each user so that they could safely save their account information online.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. UTITLITY USAGE HISTORY

GIVE PROPERTY OWNERS THE ABILITY TO REQUEST PAYMENT HISTORY / BILLINGS FOR A LARGER PERIOD OF TIME..(12 MONTHS)
    AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR MANY ASK FOR PRIOR YEAR BILLINGS/ PAYMENTS AND IT WOULD BE CONVENIENT TO SEND THEM TO OUR WEB PAGE

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Indicated when a WIPP Payment has been returned in the System Generated E-Mail, not just as a note to the payment batch that gets created.

We had an e-check payment that was declined. It was included in the WIPP batch when processed. The only indication that the payment needs to be removed comes as a note on the payment batch import from Edmunds. There should be a note included in the e-mail as well. This is/should be a rarity and needs to have more attention drawn to it.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  WIPP  ·  Admin →
  7. Limited Account History Available in WIPP

We are interested in using the WIPP portal, however, the amount of account history the owner can view is a problem. When a property is sold, we do not create a sub-account, we just update the existing account with the new owner information. Therefore, the new owner would have access to the entire account history. I’d like to suggest the Agency have control over how much account history the new owner can view. Possibly a date field can be added to the utility account to specify when the owner can begin viewing their account history?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base