Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. subsequent report to lienholder with utilities/tax and projected interest and tax sale cert # with that current lien holder name

Under Lien tab---A report creation with calculations that has tax sale cert # with current lien holder name to that cert (in case multiples) with block/lot/owner name/property location and taxes/utilities in separate columns with interest . This would be a subsequent report for the lienholder to pay subs out to a projected date.
    We send an informal report of calculations after the tax sale with the certificates to the new lienholder to pay the outstanding subs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow negative amounts when using payment codes

We do not currently use MCSJ for our tax and sewer collections, however, I enter payments (daily totals) using payment codes. When I have a bounced check I am unable to back it out using a payment code because I do not enter each individual payment. MCSJ wants to reverse specific payments which makes sense if you are an MCSJ tax module user but not for users who are trying to facilitate their cash receipts reporting using payment codes. Not being able to use negative amounts with payment codes prevents me from easily tying my payment cash receipts report to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →
  3. A simple way to correct dates on payment transactions that are entered without have to do each line of a payment group seperately.

If payment dates are entered incorrectly currently you have to do a reversal for each line of the payment batch--it would be nice to have an option that would reverse the incorrect date for the entire batch and then repost with the correct one for the batch.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →
  4. Tax account overpayment list by bank code

Overpayment Report by Bank Code is often requested and not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)