Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Addition of Extra Lines in Accrual/Carryover Maintenance Accrual Schedule

In order to accommodate our vacation accrual schedule we would need 16 lines in the years table.. We are currently tracking accrual changes manually.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Adding summary by fund on the bottom of the Cash Receipts Batch Verification Listing

Can a summary by fund be added to the bottom of the Cash Receipts Batch Verification Listing, Similar to how this feature was added this year to the Budget Entry Verification Listing.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an addional line in the tax sale update for water/sewer penalty to have it project on each period due.

When updating the tax sale file, if you have water and or sewer charges in the file you have the option to project penalty for these charges, however, when you use that option it projects penalty on the total water/sewer balance and not by each period due. This results in extra amount being charged in the penalties on your tax sale list and does not match the system penalties when you post the sale items. If you apply penalties each month on water and/or sewer in the utility menu there are options there to apply to each period or the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not having the ability to run the Budget Transaction Inquiry report using Summarize Sub Account for Report Type is a major problem.

Not having the ability to run the Budget Transaction Inquiry report using Summarize Sub Account for Report Type is a major problem. Having this feature allows the user to review all grants and or other appropriations added to the system during a specific period without having to review each sub line. Look at the option available in The Budget Account Status Screen displayed in the attachment as compare to what you offer in the Budget Transaction Inquiry screen. It will help immensely if we can have those options in the Budget Transaction Inquiry screen.

Thanking you in advance for your…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  5. Tax Sale L/H Payment Batch

When posting tax sale payments by lien holder i.d., the batch should be able to give you a total per l/h, print a receipt, then continue with the 2nd l/h as a zero batch and give you the option of continuing the batch so you can do 1 deposit with 1 verification sheet with all the l/h payments applied.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. penalty calculation

The system should calculate penalties based on collection date. Once you put in the payment date it should add the appropriate penalty to the bill. That way I can enter payments into 2 periods without having to add penalties then delete them for other payments

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Health Benefits Reconciliation Update

We would like to be able to reconcile to the monthly HB invoice and to employee contribution deductions.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have an editable descriptive field for Business Licenses...

Is there a way to have a service ID that can be edited? For instance, we have a code that is for unclassified category, and one of those businesses, I have to manipulate the license in order to define what their business is on the license (the description). Is it possible to have one set up that I can edit that field?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Inactive Accounts should not be able to accept payment.

I would like my system to flag inactive accounts and not take payments on them. - Two Rivers Water Reclamation Authority.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More editable parameters for billings, notices and emails

Would like to be able to create a list or report that pulls from the editable "User Code List" that would allow me to print notices based on this list, or an email merge list to send out from my email server. i.e. A notice that reminds all Customer Reads to send in their meter read, or in my case all customers that have broken meters (one of my items in my user code list) to call and set up an apt for meter repair. It would also help me create reports for my Water & Sewer maintenance workers.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a field for various languages on the Employee Maintenance Demographics Tab.

Also allow for proficiency levels for each of the languages selected (basic/intermediate/proficient).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ESCROW

On the requisition screen add project to the list of accounts you can enter. Right now you can only add a project to a po not a requisition

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Activity Report for A/P

For the activity report for A/P give the total of the check and PO

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a Date of Birth field for the Co-applicant on the Additional tab in the Utility Billing Customer Maintenance Screen

When we submit past due amounts to the collection agency, we need this information for the co-applicant as well as the applicant. With the MCSJ 3.0 upgrade, we have a separate section for co-applicant personal information, but the date of birth was not included.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have the ability to run Aging reports and Invoice listings one or more invoice types.

This would allow the different departments the ability to print their own aging reports or invoice listings. Also add the Print to excel option.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Estimate Bills on Quarterly Average for 3 to 5 years

Add option to auto estimated billing that would allow you to estimate water bills based on a average by period and not average for the whole year. Our District bills quarterly and usage changes for our customers each quarter. Usage in the winter months is much less than usage in the summer months. A Three year average for the first quarter would produce the most accurate bill for our customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)