Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tax Bill sent via ebill

It would be extremely helpful to have the ability to send tax bills via an ebill like we can in utility - especially during the COVID 19 many of our residents are asking for the invoices to be emailed.
    thoughts?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Department field needs to be added when running budget reports.

There is no option to include the department names when running finance reports. We need to be able to quickly identify the department when running budget reports. We spend too many hours identifying departments. For instance, when we run a budget report and want to identify which department had expenditures for let's just say 100 rakes. We cannot identify the department unless we look at the account number (in a spreadsheet someone created) and scroll through a list of account numbers to identify the department. This is very time consuming when there could be a field added in Edmunds to…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  3. Deduction/Earning Codes

I want to be able to inactivate and activate deduction codes whenever I want to... like the Vendor IDs.... when I pull of a pick list of deduction and earning codes I dont want to see everyone that ever existed. Just the active ones. If I need to reactivate them I want to be able to do so.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Penalty should generate its own invoice.

Penalty should generate its own invoice. Presently, a new line item is created on the original invoice which does not make sense because the original invoice is dated the month prior. By adding it on the same invoice, it does not allow us to reprint the original invoice if we need to. Also, it appears that the penalty is dated the same day as the original invoice (see the attached).

Somewhere on the invoice it should indicate the date of the penalty charged. Also, it would be nice if we could reprint the original invoices created.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Uploading an Excel File to a PO

I want to be able to created an excel file and then when I'm done just convert/upload to our PO system. This would eliminate me typing the same things twice.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AP Quick Entry

I love Purchase Order Quick Entry. but I hate that after I accidentally close it I can't go back in it and keep going especially with po's that have a million line items.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Export to Excel

When running Abbreviated Account Status report, it will be very helpful for our auditors if you were able to print to excel??

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Print Aging reports with "Aging" Bucket to reflect days past due ie. 30, 60, 90, etc.

Currently, both reports used for aging is not capable for both functions - aging bucket and status (inactive/active/both).

The Utility Aging Report will produce a report with Aging Bucket but no way to filter on status.
    The Custom Utility Report will produce a report that can be filtered by status, but no aging bucket.

This would allow for more in depth analysis of aging report without having to run various reports and then manually edit to get what you need

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Print A/P checks in alphabetical order by vendor name

Be able to print A/P checks from a check batch in alphabetical order by vendor name.

Ours is currently printing checks by vendor ID.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Blanket Controls for a PO should all show up at the start regardless of when they were set up.

Currently when a blanket control account is set up for a blanket PO, it is sequential. Sometimes a PO may have over 100 lines and it is hard to locate the blanket controls. It would be a nice feature if all blanket controls, regardless of when they were set up, would automatically be at the beginning of the PO.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add PTO accruals to pay stubs

Each pay period, employees accrue PTO (whether it be vacation or sick time), yet the employees cannot see the accrual rate on their pay stubs. I would like to see a column included on the paystubs to reflect how many hours were accrued during the pay period. This should be located next to the Hours Used/Remaining column.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Upload billing adjustments from an Excel file to batch.

Would love the ability to upload a billing adjustment batch from an Excel file for large batches of adjustments. For example, we have industrial users who have to pay an annual $50 fee for their permit, there are almost 100 of them. Because I can't figure out how to properly track these in Edmunds (most are tenants that don't receive the regular bill) and be able to export to Excel, I keep a separate Excel file, that includes account number. I would be nice to upload the file rather than enter in almost 100 account numbers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Information in Vendor Maintenance to connect to Requistion & PO Maintenance

1. Vendor Maintenance has an option to enter State Contract Numbers but it should include an option to add an expiration date.

2. There should also be a separate section to add a BID/RFP number and expiration date.

3. If there could be some sort of notification when a contract is set to expire that would be great!

4. The option of selecting the Purchase Type (Bid, State, etc) should be in Requisition Maintenance as opposed to the Purchase Order Maintenance.

5. All information in Vendor, Requisition & PO Maintenance should
      be connected.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add option to select Job Title ID with description to be added to Time Worked report

This is the report used for workman's comp annual audits. Currently have to run the report in excel and then manually enter the job titles in order to provide info required for auditor. The auditors use the job title as a cross reference to confirm that the workman's comp code is correct.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Separate Address Field

Because the address field consists of the number and street it exports to a customer report as one field. When you would like to group several homes from the same street it is very time consuming to do this because if you sort the address field it sorts it based on the house number and not the street name. If on the utility account there could be a separate field for the house number and then one for the street address it would help.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. NEW YORK STATE AND LOCAL RETIREMENT REPORT

NYSLRS year runs from April 1st through March 31st. We need to run a report for this period that shows DAYS WORKED, GROSS WAGES and various retirement contributions. This is an essential check to make certain our numbers prove with what NYSLRS has. To date, Edmunds does not have a solution for this report.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Escrow replenishment

I would like to be able to send a replenishment letter at a certain balance (below $1,000) to replenish to a certain balance ($5,000). As it is now, we send a letter at the minimum balance to bring it back to the minimum balance (which may be a replenishment of $100). I think it will streamline the process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Password encryption on paystub emails

Edmunds should support a feature for password-encryption on accessing paystubs when e-mailing. This would add a level of security to our employees personal information such as their name, address and pay.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CORONAVIRUS NEED- Make MCSJ able to turn off interest with an "as of" date.

We want to be able to declare that we will not be charging interest on balances after the date of the Governor's emergency declaration. Currently, there is no easy way to do this and it seems crazy that this has not come up before. Can you help us help our customers through this time? Is there a way programming could put a checkbox or something to limit interest up until a certain date, but not after?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base