Edmunds Community Forum

Welcome to “The Voice”. While you are in this zone please VOTE, COMMENT, or post a NEW IDEA. Good comments will show support for/against an idea. You may also use comments to enhance an existing idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. calculating interest on liens

currently you cannot calculate next months interest on liens on a delinquent notice. must transfer to training, then add the next months penalty and then do the delinquent notice from training.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Expand Middle Name Field

Expand the middle name field so the full middle name can be added to the system. The name in the system needs to match the social security card information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IPS cloud based server

Currently use a surface pro that is remoted back to our server for access to IPS in the field. Using the full system allows more functionality for items such as printing where the app is limited. My limited experience with other cloud based systems is it is a more reliable connection.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NEW YORK STATE AND LOCAL RETIREMENT

NYSLRS (New York State and Local Retirement System) will eventually phase out the current retirement numbers and assign NEW NYSLRS ID numbers to all members. We require a field on the PENSIONS tab to reflect this number AND include it on the upload file.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Balance to the Utility Account Maintenance Ribbon

Would be nice to always have the balance of the customer showing on the main utility ribbon. This way no matter what tab you are in you can always access the balance of the customer.

Please see the attachment as an example.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Copy of all Ebills sent

It would be helpful if the email bills would generate a PDF after they have been sent with a copy of all the email bills. That way we have a copy on file of those bills that we can re-print later if needed. Sometimes the auditors request original copies of those bills and we don't really have a way to reprint an original bill as it was sent after payments are made.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. when printing assessment roll would prefer it to be printed in account number order

when printing assessment roll, would prefer it prints in our account number and not section/block/lot. our tax bills print in account number order and all filing is done by account number. thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Print Extra Payment Details on blank paper instead of voiding check stock

If a check has more detail than there is space on the check stub, a separate piece of check stock is voided and the number of checks put into the printer is not enough to complete the run.

It would be helpful if instead of wasting check stock, extra lines of detail would print on plain paper after the checks are printed.

OR

If the system could tell us how many pieces of check stock are needed for a run as well as the number of checks to be printed.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  10. lien data

when choosing lien from pick list by name/homeowner, even though i pick 10-0000024 line, the computer defaults to the 18-000009 lien. when i look up liens, i either do by name. so i put getgo, inc. in and all these liens came up (yes all outstanding) i wanted to see tax year 11 lien and it's info. but even though i clicked on that line, it defaults to 18 tax year - most recent. can that be changed so i can look up accounts by name or address ? and be able to access a certain year after going into…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Education Reporting

I need to be able to run a report by Name, Union, and degree level. Anyone know where we can do this? ugh!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Move the Modified Date in Notes

Under Notes, we are so used to looking at the Modified date column for the entry date that we don't always recognize that the date has been modified from the Created date. It would be easier to recognize a change versus the original date if either the Modified date was not filled in unless it has been Modified or if the Created date in notes were on the left side and the Modified date of a note were on the opposite side after Service Type.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Statement of Revenues & Expenditures to subtotal when printing to Excel just like it does when printing to screen.

When printing this report to screen it allows subtotals by Class, Function, &/or Department but when printing to excel those options go away.?? Really??
    Please allow the same options on this and actually ALL reports when printing to excel as allowed when printing to screen.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a create PDF and email button in print to screen view

Create a PDF and email button in print to screen view to automatically create a PDF and opens email program to send report. This would be more efficient when wanting to share reports than to select print, changing the printer selection to PDF, creating the PDF and then having to select to email.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Vendor Maintenance - option to indicate if we need vendor certification

I would like an option to indicate if we need the vendor certification signed by the vendor, if the box is not checked a note should be displayed on the certification of the PO that certification is "Not Applicable".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to run GL posting reference report by date.

Include date selections for running GL posting reference report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
  17. Un Posted Reports

The ability to see the Net Result of JE's without the need to go to the Train Version of Edmonds would be wonderful! I believe all the information is already in the background of the Live Version. Instead of the need to go to Train and enter JE's , post them, see the net result, adjust them back if they do not work, you would just run an Un Posted Report to see the net effect. This ability would save a great amount of time. Everyone does not have the access they need in Train.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pay date and exemptions on property tax charge search

can there be a pay date, how it was paid (cash, check number, etc) and the exemptions with value and dollar amount on property tax charge search? thank you kathleen vop

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Building Code / Service ID should be made INACTIVE

So any Service Code that is not longer in use should be made inactive, So it wont appear in Building Code, but it wont delete them off the invoice. it will just say it is inactive

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TAX SALE LISTING SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE RUN BY BANKCODE FOR BANKS TO REVIEW.

TAX SALE LISTING SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE RUN BY BANKCODE ORDER FOR BANKS TO REVIEW WHAT ACCOUNTS THEY SERVICE. THEY ALSO REQUIRE IT IN EXCEL FORMAT. SO I RUN A TAX SALE LIST IN AN EXCEL FORMAT AND THEN HAVE TO DELETE FOR EACH BANK THE PROPERTIES THAT ARE NOT SERVICED BY THEM.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base